Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Filters and Dates Recorded
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NewUser

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  15:04:08  Show Profile  Reply
I am tryig to work around the fact that there are no date triggers by using the filters and cant get it to work just yet.

I upload new members every day and assign them a series of weekly news letters. After 30 days I want to move them on to another series of emails.

Can I use the filter to pull up a subset of members within the same group but only pull the ones created on a "specific date". Example.... 20 members in "Group A" all created or added on different days. I want to see just the members added on 01/01/01. Can it do that?

Next, is there a way to export just that subset of users and mark them for deletion (not blocked.. but completely removed) to be re-imported at a later date to a new group?

Trying to do what I can untill you add the date trigger feature.

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  15:37:41  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

For a later update we will have a "delayed actions" option that will allow you to perform actions on members after certain period of subscription.

You can do this manually at present using search filters, e.g. choose the search mode in the main window and search for "Record Date" "Is" "01/01/01".

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: