Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 Cant write to CD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pjsstars

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  02:55:31  Show Profile  Reply
No matter what I try or what format I use, I cant get my project to write to CD..I get toward the end and it tells me error in writing.This is getting very flustering

xequte

7042 Posts

Have you tried changing the write method? Not all writers support the default write method.

You can change this on the last step of the slideshow creation wizard where you select your CD drive, click the Advanced button and change the "...at Once" option.

If that fails to resolve the problem, please e-mail the following file to support@xequte.com:

C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\PixPlayLog.txt

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

gcbsteve

USA
1 Posts

I am also having difficulty burning to a CD. I get through all the tasks and DVDplayer recognizes my burner, it reaches task 5 and says Burn process started and then does nothing, no error message, no failures it doesn't start burning anything. I am using Windows 2000 professional and have a Sony CD-RW CRX160E 1.0g burner.

Any ideads?
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Hi Eric

It is not possible for DVD PixPlay to use up 13GB of free space, in fact it is uncommon for it to even use 1GB. Please e-mail me your log file to support@xequte.com so we can have a closer look at what is going on:

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Eric

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Hi Iam having the same problem but mine is caused because my 'C' partition has run out of free space. I have 13Gb free to start with and by the time I get to 80-90 frames in the set up 1 of 5 stages all free space has gone then the error message pop's up, lockup occurs and I pull my hair out.
No problem with limited version. I have found no way of getting around this, may be it's because I am another new-comer, wish the CD could be left open so I could add the overflow?
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

"VCD Image Creation Error" is not related to writing to CD, it is a failure to create a source image for the slideshow, generally becuase an image is corrupt/unreadable or due to a proble writing to the hard disk.

Please e-mail the following file to support@xequte.com:

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Adrian

USA
1 Posts

I have encountered a simalar problem after a number of successful vcd creations with the program. I have been unsuccessfully attemting to create a vcd and now the error message "VCD image creation error" pops up during the #1 of 5 stages in the process.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

You need to give me the specific error message so i can recommend a resolution, usually write errors are due to a write method that is not compatible with your writer. You can change your write method on the last step of the slideshow creation wizard where you select your CD drive, click the Advanced button and change the "...at Once" option.

If that doesn't resolve the problem, please e-mail the following file to support@xequte.com:

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
www.xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

willjoe

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  02:22:39  Show Profile  Reply
Using an incompatible recordable media that is not supported by the optical disc drive.
Corrupt Windows Registry entries related to the optical disc drive.
Recordable disc does not support faster write speed that is offered by the CD or DVD recording applications.
Faulty optical disc drive.

Will
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: