Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 Crash HD, DVD Pix Play
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  19:06:50  Show Profile  Reply
Blank, I have had a crash to my HD, posseggo the number of series of software DVD Pix Play but I do not know where to insert it, you can help and give me me of the clear explanations on like making, thanks

Paul

JIMD

USA
499 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  22:16:53  Show Profile  Reply
PAUL

Just download the program from the website if you have your registration and accept the defaults or change the directory to the one you want.

Unless a customer specifically requests it (and pays $10 for P&P) Xequte will not send out a CD, they only send out an activation key by e-mail.

If you ever lost your key you can e-mail them for it and get your download link.

JIM DALTON
Go to Top of Page

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  04:32:49  Show Profile  Reply
Blank, I have my key of activation but I do not know where glue it, where I must arrange, I do not see in the software demo the space in order to insert it, I do not know English well therefore your answer I succeed to understand it, (Me little would be easier an answer in Italian if it were possible) thanks Paul
Go to Top of Page

JIMD

USA
499 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  06:58:42  Show Profile  Reply
PAUL

Follow the instruction on this link:

http://www.xequte.com/support/keyhelp/index.html

Put the link above in this website

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

JIM DALTON
Go to Top of Page

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  12:38:03  Show Profile  Reply
Spett.le Exequte, you shipment this mail why I do not succeed to ago find in the Web the version of DVDPixPlay 2,66 that envoy from you to me approximately 2 years with the code number, I find versions 3 alone... ecc, sapete dirmi where to find version 2,66 for being able to insert the activation key, ringrazio to you and I make excuses myself for the disturbance, salutes Paul Di Cuonzo
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  13:59:53  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Please email sales@xequte.com for a download link to v2.66. Depending on when you purchased you may qualify for a free upgrade.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2007 :  08:23:14  Show Profile  Reply
Blank, I have unviato a mail to the support exqute with the date of purchase of the software but I do not receive answer, salutes Paul The date however of purchase DVD PixPlay 2,66 is 20-01-06
Go to Top of Page

JIMD

USA
499 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2007 :  12:02:43  Show Profile  Reply
PAUL

Hi
Il email sales@xequte.com per un collegamento di trasferimento dal sistema centrale verso i satelliti a v2.66. secondo quando li avete comprati puņ qualificarsi prego per un aggiornamento libero. Concedi prego 24 ore to 48 per la risposta del email.

Software
nigel@xequte.com

JIM DALTON
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2007 :  23:48:55  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

We are up-to-date with all sales emails, so if you haven't had a response after 24 hours please email me personally.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2007 :  17:06:04  Show Profile  Reply
Blank Mister, as agreement I have waited for many than 48 hours but more continuous not to receive news, I would only have need of knowing as to activate DVD Pix Play of 20 newly January 2006 mail dicuonzo.paolo@tiscali.it key of activation I must perhaps acquire newly the software? Aspect an answer and I hope can she ask the support to contact to me, thanks Paul

Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2007 :  20:12:16  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

I've just checked and we've sent the download details out to you. I've just resent it too.

Please check your Spam folder, in case your email system has blocked it!

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2007 :  03:48:55  Show Profile  Reply
Kind mister Nigel, I have not received nobody mail, system antiSpam is OK, eventually I give to others my addresses to them email or if it can it inserts the explanations in the forum, salutes and thanks Paul dicuonzo.paolo@tiscali.it
paolodik@libero.it
padicu1@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2007 :  21:40:30  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Paul

Unfortunately we can't post your registration details here, as it is a public forum.

I've resent the registration details to the three addresses you have specified.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

paolodik

12 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2007 :  22:38:46  Show Profile  Reply
All Ok, thanks and excused my error, salutes Paul
Go to Top of Page

shamika2

Grenada
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2007 :  22:50:09  Show Profile  Reply
where do i find my hd,dvd pix play

shamika anderson
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  01:56:09  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Shamika

If you have installed DVD PixPlay you can run it by selecting the relevant item in hte DVD PixPlay folder under the Start menu.

If you have not installed it then download it from:

www.xequte.com/pixplay/download.html

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

willjoe

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  02:20:25  Show Profile  Reply
Reinstall Photo DVD MakerSome times the updates of your Windows or security software will break down the way Photo DVD Maker works. Or the program files of Photo DVD Maker could be corrupted due to unknown operations or installation of other programs.In this case, please download a new copy of setup file from our website to reinstall Photo DVD Maker. Especially those who get the "Error while unpacking program, Code 2. Please report this to author" message, should use this solution to solve problem.

Will
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: