Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Mail Not Being Sent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

htodman

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2010 :  19:09:19  Show Profile  Reply
I am using version 7.30 and my mail is stuck in my outbox. I receive no error messages but the mail is not being sent. I have used the product for a few years and have never had this happen.

Harold Todman

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2010 :  02:58:29  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Harold

Is this in the Outlook Outbox? Does an error icon appear in the Outlook status bar? If so, when you click it what error is shown?

What settings have changed on your system or ISP since it was sending correctly?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

htodman

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2010 :  06:47:47  Show Profile  Reply
Outlook shows no error message. I see the normal send receive process as always; however, nothing is sent. When I click the status bar, I see that the Yahoo process doesn't complete.

I have not made any changes that I can think of. Can there be a restriction as to the quantity of email? I am attempting to send to 3000 recipients.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2010 :  14:35:14  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Is the "Yahoo Process" one of the tasks listed under the Outlook Send/Receive Progress box?

Are you sure nothing is displayed under the Errors tab (of the Outlook Send/Receive Progress box)?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

htodman

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  04:22:19  Show Profile  Reply
I found the problem. As you stated, my Yahoo Mail Plus account was terminated. I changed my ISP and problem solved.

How do I utilize the MLK mail server?
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  19:30:13  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

To use the internal server you select it as the sending option under View > Options, Sending, Select.

However you might want to check that your ISP does not block port 25.

If you have any problems with it please view:

http://www.xequte.com/support/maillistkingfaq.html#48

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: