Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Sender address is being automatically lowercased
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rgbmaster

11 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  16:12:47  Show Profile  Reply
Hello, I was working fine until version 6.28 of MailList King, now that I have just upgraded to version 9.03 I find this problem when trying to send an email. In the "Sender/reply address" I want to put a company's initials which are "CEG". I enter the text "CEG" and then MailList King automatically transforms it to "Ceg". I want to use the initials the way it is, CEG, not C.E.G. or Ceg
Please let me know how I can fix this immediately otherwise I will have to downgrade to my old version to keep working without a problem.
Thank you.

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  20:43:06  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Can you confirm where you are specifying that name? I can't reproduce it under View > Options, Sending.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

rgbmaster

11 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  10:34:42  Show Profile  Reply
OK in version 9.10 happens the same. Under View > Options, Sending Emails, in "Reply address" I click on "Specify..." to set the E-mail and Name. In Name when I type CEG, then hit OK, then OK again to get out of the Options. Then when you go again into Options to check what you have entered, you can see that it has been changed to Ceg.
When sending the emails, it is also changed to Ceg.
I can't use the program like this because the sender name must look like "CEG" not "Ceg".
Let me know when you fix this so I can start using this version .Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  14:49:04  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

We're closed over Easter, but I'll investigate it next week and get a fix out to you.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

rgbmaster

11 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  07:23:58  Show Profile  Reply
hello, let me know if you could fix this in your new release or will do it later
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  19:31:07  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

It's ready. Just send me an email for the download link.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: