Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Reading Emails From Automatic Replies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  13:50:01  Show Profile  Reply
Maybe should I call this part 2 of my email inquiry.

I also note that automated responses show up in the history as an email being sent, however how would I read the email information the user had submitted?

I realize you can set forwarding in MLK and it will forward a copy of the email to someone, but it would be very nice to be able to quickly review all the email that have had automatic message responding replies generated.

Is this possible?
Thanks

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  01:31:50  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Bruce

This will be the same as with your processed mailing list messages (as discussed in your other post).

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  10:01:50  Show Profile  Reply
There is no email software installed just MLK.

Where are the messages in MLK stored for viewing?

The ability to view emails in MLK is important as is the ability to send from different email accounts. These are two areas that since they do not appear to be available really should be looked at for inclusion in an upgrade.

As I indicated in my other posting, MLK could be a powerhouse for information which would work incredibly well in a corporate environment if it was tweaked just a bit.

On our website I posted for employees what codes to put in their emails in order to have the MLK autoresponder send them the latest pricing on products, health care information, company news, company investor reports, employee tax forms, daily intineraries, department head meetings, delivery schedules, etc.

One department of 300 employees sent more than 21,000 emails to the MLK autoresponder in a one week test period. They sent it from their iphones, ipads, laptops, desktops from both home, work, and on the way to work. Employees raved to management about how effective it was to be able to receive timely information including daily schedules without having to phone or text anyone. In particular they loved how they did not constantly have to go to the company intranet for this type of information. Instead through autoresponders they got the information in seconds. MLK really performed.

As you know I contacted you privately as I was making my pitch to management for spreading MLK across all departments from coast to coast and make it also available to customers. Management was impressed with the employee responses, until they discovered the flaws in MLK processing of emails.

There is a whole world of opportunity available for a product like MLK if these key areas were addressed.
Go to Top of Page

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  10:06:51  Show Profile  Reply
To add to my previous post, I believe you should offer a MLK corporate edition which would be beefed up to handle all corporate needs. There are new products coming to the market all the time but I have not seen anything that performed as well as MLK and I have looked at a lot of software and internet solutions.
Your product is easy to operate, has a very simple layout which is easy to understand. Aside from running it in multiple instances, it failed to crash.

Why not beef it up with a corporate edition. It obviously can handle millions of emails and I would expect millions of members to a database.

Food for thought Nigel.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: