Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 MLK Fails To Add Subscriber
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  12:09:54  Show Profile  Reply
In my database I have 600 subscribers. MLK has sent out notices to confirm subscriptions, (doublt opt) and suddenly it has stopped to:

1) add subscribers to the mailing list after subscribers respond

2) does not send out "Subscribing thank you's" to those who have doubt opted in.

I then close MLK and restart the program. MLK then works properly for a few hours and then begins to make errors again.

As long as I reboot the program it is back working again. I am using 10.52R.

Is there a setting I am missing?

Bruce

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  01:29:02  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Bruce

That is odd. I'll email you some debug logging info.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2012 :  09:50:03  Show Profile  Reply
Nigel
The problem is I am running multiple instances of MLK with multiple SEPARATE databases.

I don't require debugging software. When I stop the multiple instances of MLK, this problem disappears.

This is why in my postings on Multiple Databases I have indicated that it is not a flawless solution. Running multiple instances of MLK with separate databases fails at various times, with each new instance of MLK that is run. With 20 separate databases it is fraut with errors.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: