Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 Error - error encountered while burning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

addemum

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  19:27:21  Show Profile  Reply
I'm using Version 6 of DVD PixPlay to transer a .mpg video file to DVD. Everything seems to work well until I get to the very end (Stage 4), when I get error message: "Error encountered while burning DVD. Try another type/brand of DVD" or something like that. I've tried it twice with the same brand but different DVD, ie Verbatim 4.7 Gb 16x speed but the same thing happened. I then tried a different brant - Tesco DVD and still got the same message. Someone help, please! My project has to be ready before Friday.

Tks

HJS

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  02:26:30  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Please e-mail me your log file:

C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\PixPlayLog.txt

Note: On Windows 7 and Vista it is located at:

C:\Users\ <YOUR WINDOWS LOGIN NAME> \AppData\Local\Xequte\DVD PixPlay

Note: If you have Email Software you can do this quickly by selecting Help > Send Email to Support on the DVD PixPlay menu

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Jimmywick

78 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2022 :  23:05:23  Show Profile  Reply
This error occurs because the first copy session is still in progress. If you select Burn to disc again, Windows will attempt to burn files to the same drive again in a different session. This is not a supported scenario.

Resolution
Wait for the file copy to finish before starting Burn to disc.

Regards,
Jimmy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: