Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Importing to MLK a DNC or Opt Out List
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

flahem1

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  07:38:36  Show Profile  Reply

MLK -

Is there a way to import via excel on a regular basis email addresses that you consider OPT OUT or do not email ever? After importing them, would the system stop you from ever attempting to reload or import emails that are on the OPT or DNC list?

I understand there are other method for managing opt out but I'm interested in knowing if I can use the above process to creating a database of OPT OUT.

Mike

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  00:50:25  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Mike

I'm afraid there is not an option at this time to automatically import a block list. You can manually add entries to the file that MLK reads, but you would need to ensure MLK is closed while you do so.

We may be able to custom develop a solution for you so email us if you want to discuss that option.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: