Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Alternate email accounts to send group messages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bruce23

Canada
134 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  20:56:26  Show Profile  Reply
Another issue I found (which may not be an issue but part of the program) is when I send group messages,I do not want every group message to be sent via the same email account. I need to be able to send different group messages via a variety of email accounts so that when a customer responds, it goes to a live person in a different department.

Can anyone tell me, is this available or not available in MLK 10.14. There is a setting under "Other" that indicates "Use a different configuration for each mailing list database" and in the help file t says: MailList King allows you to create multiple mailing list groups. Typically this is used to separate the mailing lists you manage for different companies or organizations. Specify whether each database will have its own settings, e.g. different reply addresses and sending methods.
But I cannot see how to apply changes to various groups. I am wondering if this is not for groups for things like sending acknowledgement messages, opt in / opt out - that sort of thing. Any ideas or help - always greatly appreciated. Thanks.

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  00:32:28  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

We'll look at having an option to specify the sending profile and/or override the sender address for each automated message for a later update.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: