Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Is it possible to bet in cryptocurrency?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrer

47 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  07:46:17  Show Profile  Reply
Hello. I need some advice. Who knows - are there any bookmakers that accept bets in cryptocurrency? In particular I am interested in Tether, as I have some amount in this currency

GroveStret

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  07:55:45  Show Profile  Reply
What's the point? Well, will you accept such a currency? It is not known at what rate they will calculate. It's not certain that the exchange rate will be favorable, so you can lose a lot of money on the exchange rate difference.
Go to Top of Page

Marlog

44 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  08:07:17  Show Profile  Reply
Maybe it is easier for you to find a profitable exchanger, sell cryptocurrency and bet on the dollars received there? It would be much more profitable as it seems to me.
Go to Top of Page

Bigus

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  09:04:28  Show Profile  Reply
In fact, the question is debatable. The whole point is that if the bookmaker will convert cryptocurrency, it really will not be profitable. But you can look for a bookmaker that accepts bets in Tether and pays out winnings in this very currency without taking into account any conversion. Here you can find out all the details about Tether betting: https://betclone.com/crypto/usdt.shtml .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: