Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Error Optimizing Data Base Warning Message

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
seanb Posted - Oct 13 2015 : 08:59:25
I am receiving a Warning message "An error was encountered while optimizing your database: Error on action (4): DBISAM Engine Error # 111013 Access denied to table or backup file 'mlk_main'

This started happening about a week ago. How can I eliminate this message and what does it mean?

When I click OK the message goes away but I am concerned that things are not being saved or backed up. It is also a problem in that emails for my list are not being checked and replied to when the message appears until I dismiss it.

Kind Regards,
Sean Burke
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
seanb Posted - Oct 15 2015 : 09:10:36
It now appears the message isn't displayed when optimizing. A windows update was recently installed...I wonder if that might have fixed things. We'll give a try disabling ESET if it appears again.

Thanks for the information
xequte Posted - Oct 15 2015 : 02:43:08
Hi

I don't know ESET. Try disabling it while you optimize to confirm it causes the problem.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

seanb Posted - Oct 14 2015 : 08:38:36
Hi Nigel,
Good to hear. We use ESET Endpoint. Do you know of a way we could prevent that message from appearing?

Sean
xequte Posted - Oct 13 2015 : 20:37:45
Hi Sean

That error means that the database cannot be exclusively locked in order to optimize it. It does not affect backup or general usage. Most commonly it is because an anti-virus software momentarily locks the file to analyze its content.

What A/V product do you use?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com