Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Automatic Email Processing Not sending
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

electricwind

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  18:13:21  Show Profile  Reply
I recently had to completely redo all my autoresponders in MLK 15. None of the automatic messages are being sent (responding to web forms), although MLK does put the members in the proper group ("group" field in web form), and all other fields are recorded in MLK, just no automatic message is sent.

In Automatic Emails I specified the subject and the email sender as conditions as to when to send a particular automatic message, but it doesn't seem to be doing that.

I've tripled checked spellings and can't figure out what's wrong. Help!

Boyd Martin
Pure Energy Rx
San Diego, CA
www.pureenergyrx.com

electricwind

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2016 :  02:35:50  Show Profile  Reply
DUH... figured it out. I was using company email addresses to test with--in multiple instances. MLK simply stopped responding to multiple messages from company addresses, as it should. Better to test with fictional addresses, and when the bounces come in, you know the message was sent from MLK.

Boyd Martin
Pure Energy Rx
Quemado, NM
www.pureenergyrx.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: