Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 Smart Pix Manager and MegaView
 Facial recognition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Diamonde8

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2019 :  12:38:53  Show Profile  Reply
Are there any plans to add Facial Recognition as an option to sorting pictures of individuals?

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2019 :  15:46:36  Show Profile  Reply
Yes, it is on the to-do list. But it is a major feature so will take a while to implement.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page

Diamonde8

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2019 :  16:02:46  Show Profile  Reply
Fantastic. I have over 21K and 30 years of photos to categorize and run facial grouping on. I have not been able find any software that will do all that I want done but your's is the closest. I have used it for many years and really like it. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

shadybrook

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2019 :  14:43:59  Show Profile  Reply
Yes, although the keyword features of Smart Pix are great, I have been lax over the years and need a quick fix for grouping and finding photos. Maybe AI can detect not only specific people but other features of a photo as well, in the way that a self driving car can quickly detect a traffic light.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2019 :  20:16:50  Show Profile  Reply
Hi,

Yes, that would be a cool addition, but I think it will be a while before we can add such AI features to Smart Pix Manager.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page

sanjupawar

India
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2020 :  07:24:57  Show Profile  Reply
I'd like to see this too.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic