Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Migrating my MLK subscription to a new computer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

London Louis

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  06:42:38  Show Profile  Reply
I want to migrate my MLK subscription to a new compuuter, without having to pay for a second download.

What procedures fo I need to follow?

Louis Turner

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  14:48:50  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Louis

Firstly, please email us to get your serial number and download for the new computer (there will be no charge as it is a migration).

To move your database and settings to a new computer:

1. Run MailList King on the old machine and click Ctrl+Shift+I. This will display the two important folders for MailList King (configuration and database).

2. Install MailList King on your new computer, run it and click Ctrl+Shift+I. This will show you where MailList King is saving your configuration and database on the new computer

3. Close MailList King

4. Copy all the files in your settings folder from Step 1 to the settings folder on the new computer from Step 2

5. Do the same for your database files

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: