Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Amazon SES
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

abrahamdevillers9

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  05:56:58  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

I am using amazon SES service for sending updates to my subscribers but for past two days i didn't get any response from my subscribers because my mails are targeting spam folder (mostly in Gmail).

Could anyone please suggest a solution to this?

Thanks,
Abraham

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - May 05 2016 :  14:58:15  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Abraham

What version of MLK are you using?

Are you saying that when sending via SES, emails go through to all addresses, but the ones to gmail addresses go into their spam folder?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page

abrahamdevillers9

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  07:23:30  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Sorry i couldn't get MLK?

No, while sending through amazon ses(amazonses.com as mail from domain) all the mails are targeting spam folder even though all the DNS records are verified and present it is receiving in spam folder showing message as many people marked this message as spam but the it contains only a hi message.

And i also reviewed my content which is absolutely fine. I even tested with just a normal Hi message but it is also going spam.

I'm having doubt that only the mails which are received as via amazonses.com are going spam because when i tried to send through my own domain as mail from domain it is going inbox.
I have also received one marketing mail in my personal email ID which is sent through amazonses.com and its inbox which has same header and mail from domain in Reply to as my mail do and IP from amazon side is also fine and have good score without any blacklist.

So i couldn't figure out what is the problem from my side? Previously i sent updates to my 3 year old subscriber list at that time i got 1.3% bounce rate. will it be a reason that my mails are going to spam folder?

Is there any solution to solve this issue so that i can send via amazonses.com as mail from domain.

Thanks,
Abraham
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - May 07 2016 :  00:07:33  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Abraham

Sorry, but in MailList King, can you look under File > "About MailList King" and tell me what version number you are using?

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page

abrahamdevillers9

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 07 2016 :  09:29:45  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Sorry i'm not using mailList king for sending mails.

I'm sending with my own configuration setting.

Thanks,
Abraham
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  05:22:00  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Abraham

I'm afraid this is a MailList King forum. We are not knowledgeable about other products. You would be best to contact support for that company.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: