Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Using Outlook 2010
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hari_neni

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2010 :  21:28:44  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Previosly i was using Outlook 2007. I created groups,Subscribed members to group using RAC, everthing was fine. Now i installed outlook 2010. I had reconfigured the email processing account also. Now the error is When i click on check Now Button Mlk is processing the inbox folder and closing, but no action has been taken. In my outlook inbox their is a mail of Subscribe List to specified group, even though no action has been taken.

Should i change any other settings. Please help me out of this error.

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2010 :  22:58:15  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Hari

Are you using 32 or 64 bit Outlook 2010? If 64 bit then ensure you have downloaded v9.22 (In MLK select Help > Check for Updates).

Also see the following info:

http://www.xequte.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3690

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

hari_neni

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  23:14:56  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Nigel

I am Using 64 bit Outlook 2010. As you Specified i had upgraded my Mlk to version 9.22, even though the same problem repeats. I had checked in the box " Check for oulook connection Errors". Now got the error as
Heading:- Outlook Connection Error
Error:- An error encountered connecting to outlook:Unspecified Error,Prog Id: "MLKing.SafeMailItem"

This was the error.
Go to Top of Page

Ron_G

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2010 :  11:28:22  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Hari,

Have you had any success resolving your issue? I'm dealing with the same problem and haven't yet found a workaround.

Thanks

Ron
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  01:03:16  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Go into View > Options, Other, Advanced. Check the setting for "Use Extended MAPI for extra functionality"

It should be disabled and unchecked.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

hari_neni

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  20:46:50  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Nigel

As you specified i had checked in view->options->other->advancedoptions, In "Email software integration" section - "Use Extended Mapi for enhanced oulook functionality" this section is neither been disabled nor been checkout. It has been already checked in. My issue of using Outlook for sending or processing emails has not been solved. I am getiing the same error - >"unspecified error, ProgID: "MLKing.SafeMailItem"". Please solve this issue.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  02:59:41  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Can you confirm? You need to UNCHECK that box for "Use Extended MAPI"

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic