Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 YouTube Uploading
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marsh

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  11:12:28  Show Profile  Reply
I am sure this has been asked and answered in here but I cant find it. I uploaded a PIX PLAY video to U TUBE and I keep receiving a error message saying U TUBE doesnt recognize the PXP format. Can some one turn me onto a free ware program that will convert my PXP to mpeg4 or what ever U TUBE will accept.. Thank you m.wice@comcast.net

marsh wice

JIMD

USA
499 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  14:02:47  Show Profile  Reply
MARSH

You can share your slideshows with friends and family over the Internet using YouTube:
1. Run DVD PixPlay and open your project
2. Select File > Burn Slideshow Disk
3. Choose the "YouTube" format option and click Next
4. Select the option to save to a file and specify a filename

Once generation completes:

5. Go to the YouTube web site:

www.youtube.com

6. Click the Sign Up option and then follow the steps to become a member
7. Upload your video file from Step 3.

Note: YouTube does not allow video files larger than 100 MB or longer than 10 minutes

JIM DALTON
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  19:17:42  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

A PXP file is an unconverted DVD PixPlay project. Only DVD PixPlay can use a PXP file. You need to use the steps that Jim mentions to convert the PXP project into a video file.

Ensure that when you go to the YouTube site that you specify the filename that was listed in step 4 above.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  20:27:49  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Marsh

Here is an instructional video showing how it's done:

http://www.screencast.com/t/NWJmMzI5M

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

marshwice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  09:07:05  Show Profile  Reply
Hey its Marsh again with a question..I received a answer on how to upload to UTUBE but when I looked for UTUBE in PIXPLAY to up load there is nothing. Now my question is ,,, in an up grade will UPLOAD TO U TUBE be available to me?? I will up grade my Pix Play only if the U TUBE is available. I tried some other programs to get my UP LOAD on to UTUBE bt it took forever, I am talking about over an half hour, for a 5 minute thing. I hope I have made myself clear.. I have a real old version I looked for a ver number in HELP but cant find it.. Love my PIX PLAY its the easiest program I have tried.. Thanks

marshw
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  21:17:09  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Sorry I didn't realize you were using an old version. You can upgrade at:

www.xequte.com/pixplay/upgrade.html

However you should note that uploading a video (by whatever means) can take quite a long time. This depends entirely on the speed of your internet connection. For example if your ISP provides you an upspeed of 256 kbps, then it will take you more than ten minutes to upload a 20MB video

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: