Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Hard to access Control Box of Delay MSG
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HAMICOS

Vietnam
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2009 :  00:46:30  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

MLK ver. V7.10R

i send email via Outlook and use several mail accts to send out the whole lot of email. I'm set delay between batch is 999s where i hv enough time for change default acct to send in outlook, and spare time for other activity like a phone call sudden appear etc. once i choose the right acct in outlook to send i want to set a fix number of batch email to send for that account by click the button for send msg without time out. i want to click the button abt 10 times for example to send 10 mail batchs but the status windows, which show sending progress, took control in the screen. i click mouse on MLK windows to resume sending msg delay windows. it is fine but shortly it was took control again automatically by status windows.
it is very annoy. i expect to finish the task abt 20' but i make me crazy. Can u help to solve the problem? ic old verson don't hv this problem.

thanks

Le Hung Viet

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2009 :  15:35:11  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

What particular status bar is coming up that is causing the difficutly.

What function are you using to delay the batches? If you need to change accounts in MLK between batch sends, you shouldn't really have it automatically resent after a specified time, but rather have it pause until you are ready to start the next batch.

To do this use the scheduled/batch sending function. On the message sending toolbar click the small down button beside the "Send Message" button. Then click the Scheduled/Batch sending option.

There you can specify that MLK should not start a batch until you click the "Send Now" button (by selecting the "Sending Tasks" mode in the main window).

(That probably sounded much more complex than it is, so if you have any questions please let me know).

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

HAMICOS

Vietnam
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  23:42:28  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Nigel

Thanks for your ppt reply.

I solved the problem wz batch sending option. that is great fuction.

i suggest you increase text box size of "Company name" in Tab "Address" of "Edit member record" (maybe you can put it upright the Address with full length) so if something wrong at the end of the text i could correct it immediately (this error often happen when wrong selection, copy and/or double paste )

b.rgrds
Viet
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  12:19:14  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Viet

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check the layout of that dialog when we do the next update.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: