Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Stagger by domain?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justuspost

USA
71 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  13:09:38  Show Profile  Reply
As you probably know, many domains will notice bulk mail being sent to their server. Once they see many of the same messages from the same server, they filter it. Is there a way in MLK to evenly divide domains into the processing order?

An example might be: you list is 100,000 and 1,000 of your names are yahoo addresses. I would like to be able to have every 100th (or so) message to be a yahoo one so that I am not sending 1000 (or any #) to yahoo at once.

Justus

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  00:30:34  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Justus

There is not an option for this at present.

MLK sends messages ordered by email address, so the problem should not be as pronounced as if it was sent by domain.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

justuspost

USA
71 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  13:07:21  Show Profile  Reply
I agree, It is not as much of an issue since it is sent by name. However, due to the changing spam policies for the majority of large mail companies, I would highly suggest this as a future option. Staggering within a send list should be fairly easy to incorporate with the existing set up.

Thanks guys!

Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  19:20:44  Show Profile  Reply
I'll put it on the to-do list for a future version.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: