Xequte User Forums
Profile    Active Topics    Forum FAQ    Search this forumSearch
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Birthday or Anniverssary Message
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MGala2

4 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  00:39:53  Show Profile  Reply
Nigel,

Is there any way you can suggest to automate a birthday or anniversary message. I.e. a message that will be sent every year based on a month and day in the db.

This is a critical feature for me.

Thanks.

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  04:49:44  Show Profile  Reply
That features not available at this time, but it is been requested by a number of users and is high on our priority list.

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

ILH

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  22:01:15  Show Profile  Reply
I can see dates being a critical addition to the db, particularly if you want to build a list with an expiry component. IE free newsletter for 90 days, then encourage the client to move to a paid subscription.

Another variation I can see using myself is in my line of work where we have large numbers of staff on the mailing lists who migrate around the company. If we forced them to opt-in every 180 days so that their profile was up-to-date...

--
Ian Hubling
ian@hubling.com
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7504 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2009 :  06:51:53  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Ian

You can do the first item using the delayed message functionality. There is no way to do the second item at this time but it is a good idea for a future release.

Birthday message support will be added in v7.0

Nigel
Xequte Software
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: