Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Valery Filippov - Grandmaster chess Coaching
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

donka

10 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2023 :  15:17:55  Show Profile  Reply
I'd be delighted to share my insights on my individual lessons with chess grandmasters and my experience with Valery Filippov as my coach!
Embarking on this journey with a chess grandmaster has been an eye-opening experience, to say the least. The beauty of individual lessons is that they are tailored to your unique strengths and weaknesses as a player. It's like having a personal chess guru guiding you through the labyrinth of the game.
One of the most remarkable aspects of these lessons is the speed at which you can witness improvements in your game. In my case, it was almost immediate. Grandmasters have a knack for pinpointing areas where you can make small but significant changes to your approach. It could be refining your opening repertoire, fine-tuning your middle-game tactics, or mastering the art of endgames. With their guidance, I found myself making more confident, strategic moves on the board after just a few sessions.
Now, onto Valery Filippov. His reputation as a chess coach is well-deserved. Valery brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to each lesson. His teaching style is not just about instructing; it's about inspiring. He encourages critical thinking, fosters a deep understanding of the game, and instills a genuine passion for chess.
Valery's patience and dedication to his students are remarkable. He takes the time to understand your unique chess journey, your goals, and your learning style. With his guidance, I've not only improved my technical skills but also gained a deeper appreciation for the artistry of chess.
His online platform https://chess-grandmaster.com/ serves as a hub for chess enthusiasts seeking his wisdom. It's a testament to his commitment to making high-quality chess coaching accessible to a global audience.
In conclusion, my experience with individual lessons from chess grandmasters, particularly with Valery Filippov, has been transformative. If you're considering him as your coach, I wholeheartedly recommend taking the leap. The world of chess is vast and intricate, and having a grandmaster by your side can make all the difference in your journey to mastery.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: