Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 ChatGPT: ChatBot by OpenAI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clinter39

France
29 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2023 :  12:32:56  Show Profile  Reply
Hello everyone, please advise how to use ChatGPT more convenient now I'm looking for available sites, give me a hint or advice.

DavuReuret

28 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2023 :  12:34:28  Show Profile  Reply
Hello. I fathom your request very well and ready to offer some direction, first I urge you to use simply the discussion bots it is much more clear to do with the help of the site https://thechatgpt.ai/ where everything is composed comprehensively and encourages how to acquaint and how with apply the bot. I think this will remarkably work with your work from this point forward.
Go to Top of Page

TariCanestrini

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2023 :  04:39:26  Show Profile  Reply
You can simply open the official website of ChatGPT and enter your query through text. Compared to other chatbots, ChatGPT has the ability to remember previous discussions and offer answers accordingly. It has data till 2021, and there is no limit to asking questions. Yes, you can ask limitless questions through the free version but its premium version is more effective.

On the contrary, if you need AI services to create web applications then you should go with other tools, and Back4app Agent is one of my favorites. You can follow this source https://blog.back4app.com/ai-web-application-development/ if you want to know how to proceed with web development through AI. Some other credible AI tools are:

- Copilot by GitHub
- Postcards AI
- Sketch2Code
- Wix ADI
- Uizard

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: