Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Gold
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KristerGluschih

Germany
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2023 :  07:04:18  Show Profile  Reply
Gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au (from Latin: aurum) and atomic number 79. This makes it one of the higher atomic number elements that occur naturally. It is a bright, slightly orange-yellow, dense, soft, malleable, and ductile metal in a pure form.

Chemically, gold is a transition metal and a group 11 element. It is one of the least reactive chemical elements and is solid under standard conditions. Gold often occurs in free elemental (native state), as nuggets or grains, in rocks, veins, and alluvial deposits. It occurs in a solid solution series with the native element silver (as electrum), naturally alloyed with other metals like copper and palladium, and mineral inclusions such as within pyrite. Less commonly, it occurs in minerals as gold compounds, often with tellurium (gold tellurides).

Kind

carlfielder

Jamaica
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2023 :  07:13:59  Show Profile  Reply
Getting such product is always a good idea for each of us. It contains quite useful components and can be served as a good gift. Besides, recently I found out about this source [url=http://delafee.com]www.delafee.com[/url] where I was able to get edible gold and it became much easier for me. Because it is possible to order products directly to your home which is really convenient for me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: