Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Conversion of OLM files into PST
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

edward84v

India
13 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2022 :  21:29:48  Show Profile  Reply
You may use the tried and tested, professional OLM to PST Converter for instant migration of OLM files into multiple formats such as PST, EML, MSG, PDF, etc. This tool simply allows you to convert OLM files into PST format with attachments. The OLM to PST Converter ensures that data is saved and that the folder structure of OLM files is preserved. It is fully supported by all versions of Microsoft Outlook.

Read more: https://www.datarepairtools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

edward

petergroft

India
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2022 :  00:06:35  Show Profile  Reply
Step 1: Creating an IMAP account:

Open Gmail and Goto Settings.
Choose Forwarding and POP/IMAP options.
Now see the IMAP status if not enabled, enable IMAP, and save changes.
Step 2: Configuring Mac Outlook with IMAP Account:

Open Outlook(in Mac) and go to Tools Tab and Select Accounts.
Select Email and provide your credentials.
Enter the IMAP server, Select an SSL connection with the SMTP server, and 465 as the port number, and select Add Account.
Step 3: Export MAC Outlook Mails to IMAP Account:

Start Outlook on MAC and choose the items.
Right Click on the folder, and choose Move >> Copy to Folder.
Find your IMAP folder and select Copy.
Now update the IMAP folder with Send/Recieve button which moves your OLM Emails to IMAP format.
Step 4: Setup Windows Outlook with the IMAP Account:

In Control Panel, select Mail >> Email Accounts >> New.
Choose manually configure server settings and click Next.
Select the IMAP/POP setting and click on Next to proceed.
Give your IMAP account credentials along with incoming and outgoing server specifications and click on More Settings.
Enter 465 as the SMPT server port number and select the SSL connection.
In the Advanced Tab set 993 as the port number of the IMAP server and choose SSL.
At last, click on Next after a few minutes click Finish.

Hope This Helps,
Peter
Go to Top of Page

Kiran

USA
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2022 :  02:04:36  Show Profile  Reply
MacSonik OLM converter for Mac is a premium utility that risk-free converts OLM to PST. This utility allows us to bulk convert OLM files with high data accuracy. Users can opt to convert selective emails of particular dates using the date range filter. The OLM converter converts OLM files to PDF, PST, MBOX, MSG, Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. Its simple user interface makes it easy to use by both technical and non-technical users.

Visit- https://www.macsonik.com/olm/converter/
Go to Top of Page

dannyd

United Kingdom
132 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2023 :  00:54:27  Show Profile  Reply
Download and test vMail OLM to PST Converter, which allows users to swiftly convert OLM to PST with all of their mailbox data, including emails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendars, and so on. It is a fantastic and intelligent application that enables users to bulk convert OLM to PST in a single round without losing any information. It also works with all versions of mac OS, Windows, and Outlook. The tool has a free trial edition that allows you to export the first 30 items for free.
Know more info-https://www.vsoftware.org/mac/olm-to-pst-converter.html
Go to Top of Page

yuvraaj00

Bangladesh
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2023 :  06:01:25  Show Profile  Reply
Hello, and welcome to my blog, where I offer and advice on how to manage your email. I want to talk about a software today that I just found and found to be very helpful: Software for converting PDS OLM to PST.

If you use a Mac, you probably already know that Outlook for Mac stores your emails, contacts, calendars, and other data in OLM files. However, you will need to convert OLM files to the PST format, which is compatible with Outlook for Windows and other email clients, if you want to switch to Windows or access your emails from another device.

There are a lot of online tools that say they can do this, but not all of them are reliable or effective. Some of them may harm your data or not keep your emails' original structure and formatting. PDS OLM to PST Converter is a professional and powerful Software that converts OLM files to PST without any difficulty, which is why I recommend it.

The PDS OLM to PST Converter Software stands out from the competition thanks to a number of features. Here are a few examples:

#8204;

It is able to fastly convert OLM files, which saves you time and effort.
It can export OLM files to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, PDF, DOC and other formats giving you more options and flexibility.
It can preserve all of your emails' properties and attributes, including To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, and Date, ensuring that no data is corrupted or lost.
It can work with Windows as well as all versions of Outlook for Mac and Windows.
Its straightforward and user-friendly interface makes it accessible to everyone.
On my Macbook Pro, I personally tried the PDS OLM to PST Converter Software, and both its performance and the results it produced impressed me greatly. Without any glitches or errors, it converted my 5 GB OLM file into PST format in less than 15 minutes. The structure and formatting of the output PST file were identical to those of the original OLM file. I was able to open it without issue in Outlook for Windows.

I highly recommend PDS OLM to PST Converter Software as a dependable and effective method for converting OLM files into PST or other formats. You can test its features for yourself by downloading its free trial version from its official website (https://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/en/olm/olm-to-pst-converter.html)..) You can save 30 emails from each OLM file in the trial version for free. If you are pleased with its performance, the full version can be purchased for just $39.

This concludes the blog post for today. I hope you found it instructive and helpful. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or comments about the PDS OLM to PST Converter Software or anything else related to email management. I will respond shortly.

I appreciate your reading, and have a wonderful day!

Go to Top of Page

Pallavi Kumari

India
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2023 :  23:43:32  Show Profile  Reply
If you are searching for the method to convert OLM file into PST file format then you can use the best OLM to PST Converter tool. It can easily convert OLM files into PST file format. It allows you to convert multiple OLM files into PST at once. It maintains the original folder structure during the conversion process. It also provides the preview feature to view the data before saving them into PST format. To know more about its features, you can download and use its free demo version.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: