Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Difference between blog and article writing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Honeyjohn

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2022 :  04:26:14  Show Profile  Reply
You would have guessed by now from the title that I am a good writer; good enough to tell a difference between a blog and an article. A blog is a form of writing which is comparatively short in length (500 to 1000 words) but an article is lengthier (1500 to 500 words). In addition; the form of writing that is used in blogs is semi-formal or informal but articles need to be written in an extremely formal style. Blogs can be about anything but articles must be highly informative. I often Pay Someone To Take My Class so that they can attend my class and I can write blogs for my page in the meanwhile.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: