Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 DVD PixPlay
 DVD Music
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Barker

USA
31 Posts

Posted - May 24 2014 :  18:31:31  Show Profile  Reply
I want to add music to my slideshow. It does not show that you can use a DVD, only shows CD music disk.
Is there any way I can change it to a DVD disk?
Hilda Phillips

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - May 24 2014 :  22:55:47  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Hilda

Do you mean extracting music from a DVD movie? DVD PixPlay cannot do that. You would be better to use a tool that lets you extract music from a YouTube video, for example.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

Barker

USA
31 Posts

Posted - May 27 2014 :  10:05:34  Show Profile  Reply
I recorded songs from various DVDs to another DVD. It played on the computer but I could not transfer the songs to the hard drive. I wanted to include them in my slideshow, but it only showed CDs, not DVDs.
Hilda
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  13:28:54  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Hilda

What format are the music files on the DVD disk? The CD ripping function in PixPlay is designed for music CDs, but if you have music files on your DVD disk, you may be able to copy them to your computer and then add them to your PixPlay project.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

adamschule85

7 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2021 :  10:47:25  Show Profile  Reply
DVD were more strong than VHS. DVDs didn't wear out with playing, or get messed up in the player. DVDs don't have following issues. DVDs have better video and sound. You could right away look to another part, or ffwd/fire up. VHS didn't experience the ill effects of issues with getting scratched. That is the main benefit I can imagine. Cds are better all around than tape and vinyl from a use, constancy viewpoint. However, vinyl was better for flaunting the collection workmanship! Cds being more modest didn't have close to as amazing collection craftsmanship, and collection workmanship presumably turned out to be less significant CDs and vinyl both scratch, however tape tapes don't scratch. We have the ants: underground kingdom download link here: https://games.lol/the-ants-underground-kingdom/

Adam,
https://games.lol/grow-empire-rome/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: