Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Annoying modal windows !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Julien

Belgium
30 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  01:49:49  Show Profile  Reply
Hi,

First, I must apologize because I still haven't do the debugging job that you have asked to me.
(Ref: http://www.xequte.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2813)

I forgot to add something in the newsletter. I decided to stop the sending :

(1 sending per recipient, 5s delay between each sending with a maximum of 250 sendings per hour (w/ a delay between each 250 sendings limit)

If I click on "Cancel" I got a confirmation window :

I expected that clicking on "Yes" would stop the sending to all recipient (I mean a definitive stop)...

Not at all, it returned to the previous state (as in picture 1) ! And all buttons that are in the window behind are untouchable !! (abort sending, pause sending...)

My last option is to kill MLK in the Task Manager.

Please advise.

Design for the preview pane of email applications. That means you've got about 500, 600 pixels tops for your email designs. If you think recipients will actually double click an email to view your message in full screen "to appreciate all its glory," send us whatever you're smokin.

Julien

Belgium
30 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  01:54:05  Show Profile  Reply
Suggestion: it would be awesome if MLK would remember the position of its windows.

e.g. I often have to move out the "Sending delay" window to see what's happening behind it but MLK keeps putting it back to the center of the screen and it's really annoying when you have to copy something from the screen to a piece of paper...

Design for the preview pane of email applications. That means you've got about 500, 600 pixels tops for your email designs. If you think recipients will actually double click an email to view your message in full screen "to appreciate all its glory," send us whatever you're smokin.
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  02:02:38  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Julien

This is fixed in v7.30.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

philmills

31 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  02:41:08  Show Profile  Reply
I haven't checked in 7.30 yet, but even better would be if all the sending process happened within 1 window. Overall send process in upper part, individual message send process in lower part. No pop-ups at all.
Go to Top of Page

Julien

Belgium
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  03:02:59  Show Profile  Reply
I agree. Something like that would be sexy.

Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  15:54:11  Show Profile  Reply
Non-modal sending definitely is on the cards for a future version.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page

philmills

31 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  01:15:16  Show Profile  Reply
bump
Go to Top of Page

xequte

7042 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  12:20:58  Show Profile  Reply
Hi

Thanks for your vote. We have this on our to-do list.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: