Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Has anyone tried AI photo editors like Snapedit?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jillo

Bangladesh
5 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2024 :  07:18:29  Show Profile  Reply
Has anyone tried AI photo editors like Snapedit? I’ve been struggling to get a natural look in my photos after editing—everything ends up looking way too processed. I heard Snapedit is supposed to simplify things with just one click, but I’m not sure how well it actually works. Anyone have any experience with it?

JM

bombom

Bangladesh
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2024 :  09:45:47  Show Profile  Reply
Yeah, I’ve used Snapedit, and honestly, it’s a game changer for quick edits. The AI does a pretty solid job of cleaning up photos, and while it’s not always perfect, it saves a lot of time. You can still go in and adjust things afterward if needed. For quick retouches, it’s definitely worth a try.
Go to Top of Page

kartoplya

Bangladesh
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2024 :  02:59:59  Show Profile  Reply
I’ve messed around with AI tools like Snapedit, and while they’re good for fast results, I think they’re best suited for basic fixes. If you need something more detailed or creative, manual editing is still the way to go. It’s great for people who don’t have much time, but if you’re after a specific look or style, you’ll probably want to do some of the work yourself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: