Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Anyone else run into similar issues?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bombom

Bangladesh
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2024 :  02:46:38  Show Profile  Reply
I need to get this off my chest because my online pokies experience has been so disappointing! I decided to give it a go for some entertainment, but the site I chose has been a total letdown. The games lag constantly, and just last night, I was about to hit a nice win when everything just froze! I tried contacting customer support, but it’s like I’m shouting into a void—no response at all. Is this the norm? I just want to have a good time without all this frustration. Anyone else run into similar issues?

jillo

Bangladesh
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2024 :  09:28:03  Show Profile  Reply
I completely understand your pain! I went through a similar situation last year, and it was super frustrating. My advice is to find a more reliable site. You should check out Smart Pokies, which lists the Best Online Pokies to Play with Real Money for Aussies in October 2024. They feature casin0s that actually focus on delivering a smooth gaming experience and have decent customer support. Trust me, switching to a reputable platform can make a world of difference in your enjoyment!

JM
Go to Top of Page

kartoplya

Bangladesh
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2024 :  11:56:08  Show Profile  Reply
Honestly, it’s crazy how common these issues are with online casin0s! If a site can’t keep their games running well, I’d be wary. I’ve heard so many friends complain about laggy gameplay and unhelpful support. I always suggest that people stick with casin0s that have solid reputations and positive reviews. There are definitely better options out there, and taking a little time to research can save you from the headaches you’re experiencing. You deserve a fun and hassle-free gaming experience!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: