Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to find quality email addresses for business?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

endy5

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2024 :  01:00:57  Show Profile  Reply

I work in marketing and often face the problem of finding email addresses for potential clients. Usually, I use various online resources, but I do not always get the desired results. It takes a lot of time. Does anyone have experience in this matter? How do you find quality email addresses? I have heard of several tools, but I do not know which ones are the best. Maybe someone can recommend something specific? I would like to use reliable and effective solutions to optimize my work. Any help will be very helpful.

veron

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2024 :  01:34:28  Show Profile  Reply
Finding quality email addresses can be a difficult task. I also searched for a suitable tool for a long time. Finally, I found a great resource - best email finder extension https://snov.io/extension . With this tool, you can easily find addresses of potential clients on different platforms. It quickly scans websites and finds addresses that can be useful for business. It also has an address verification function, which allows you to avoid sending emails to non-existent addresses. I have been using it for a few months now and I am very happy with it. If you need more information, write me, I will tell you more!
Go to Top of Page

Ben4354

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2024 :  02:56:03  Show Profile  Reply
Snov.io is a really useful tool. I have used it to find contacts in my field. It works well, especially when it comes to finding email addresses for startups and small businesses. Also, besides Snov.io, I recommend trying other platforms, such as Hunter.io. They also have a good database and the interface is user-friendly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: