Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Need to choose a browser
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrer

47 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  10:50:55  Show Profile  Reply
Good afternoon. I need advice. The situation is such that I often have to use different accounts in social networks for work. And it led to the fact that I was blocked there. Here I think - I need a good anti-detector browser to avoid getting blocked. What can you tell me?

GroveStret

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  10:54:53  Show Profile  Reply
You need to choose such a browser that the site does not see that you hide your IP. Otherwise it will lead to the fact that you will be blocked again and you will just lose your accounts
Go to Top of Page

Marlog

44 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  10:58:28  Show Profile  Reply
It's not just about the IP. It is much more important that the browser for each profile forms its own unique fingerprint. Then no one will realize that these accounts are accessed from the same computer. Not every browser has this feature. But you can explore this undetectable antidetect browser review.
Go to Top of Page

Bigus

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2024 :  11:03:19  Show Profile  Reply
This is a complex issue, as the choice depends on many factors. For example, on your knowledge and skills. Because there are browsers that provide excellent security, but they have very complicated settings. Would you be happy with this option?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: