Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to translate audio to text?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrer

44 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2024 :  10:06:59  Show Profile  Reply
Hello. I have a difficult task in front of me - I need to take a large audio fragment and completely translate it into text format. How can this be done?

GroveStret

USA
43 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2024 :  10:41:34  Show Profile  Reply
By hand! How else? You just take the audio file, listen line by line and type this text. Yes, it's complicated and rather slow work, but I don't see any other way.
Go to Top of Page

Marlog

41 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2024 :  10:45:02  Show Profile  Reply
And I think you're wrong. If only because you should start by trying to automate this task somehow. Are there really no programs that do text recognition?
Go to Top of Page

Bigus

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2024 :  10:50:55  Show Profile  Reply
Of course there are! But to install this program for the sake of a one-time job, I personally do not see any sense. Instead, I would rather, if I were you, use an online service that can translate audio into text. This can be done, for example, here: https://any2text.com/ In this case, you do not have to waste time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: