Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Looking for some advice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MartinHarris

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2024 :  23:19:07  Show Profile  Reply
Hey everyone, I’m looking for some advice. I’ve been working with patients who are dealing with various mental health challenges, and I’m finding it hard to organize my therapy sessions in a structured way. I want to make sure I’m giving them the best support possible. Has anyone come across any useful resources, like printables or templates, that could help guide therapy sessions? I’d appreciate any recommendations!

RiceRick3

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2024 :  03:25:32  Show Profile  Reply
Hi! I completely understand where you’re coming from. Mental health therapy can be overwhelming to structure, especially when dealing with different patient needs. I’ve recently found a resource that might be exactly what you’re looking for. If you visit this site, they offer Mental Health Printables Templates https://studyinnursing.com/product-category/therapy-scripts/ specifically designed for therapy sessions. These templates can really help you organize your sessions better, whether you're focusing on cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness exercises, or emotional regulation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: