Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Need Dissertation Writing Tips Before Submitting t
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nZ_alex

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2024 :  02:13:09  Show Profile  Reply
I’m almost done with my dissertation, but as someone who tends to get anxious, I’m nervous about showing it to my supervisor. I want to ensure it’s the best before sharing it. Does anyone know of any good resources or tips on writing a dissertation, especially when it comes to polishing the final draft? I’d appreciate any help that can ease the nerves and guide me through this final stretch!

Alex

capibarbaric

Ireland
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2024 :  04:32:46  Show Profile  Reply
I get how nerve-wracking it can be to finalize your dissertation. It sounds like you’re almost there, which is fantastic! You might find this https://academichelp.net/academic-assignments/how-long-is-a-dissertation.html helpful for practical advice on polishing your final draft. It has some great tips on ensuring your dissertation is ready for submission.

It also helps to take a break and return to your work with fresh eyes, get feedback from a friend or colleague, and use editing tools to catch any last-minute issues. You’re so close to the finish line—good luck!

Kim
Go to Top of Page

maddadeline

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2024 :  23:10:46  Show Profile  Reply
I recently had to draft an autobiography for an application, and it felt overwhelming. Luckily, I discovered Academichelp, which offered fantastic guidance on how to structure my story and focus on what mattered most. It simplified the entire process, from planning my content to making sure my personality came across. I’d definitely recommend it if you’re in the same boat!

Addie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: