Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Text paraphrasing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brody

18 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  07:48:51  Show Profile  Reply
Not so long ago I started writing articles for various news sites. The work is interesting and highly paid, the only thing is that I often face complaints from customers who think that in some places my texts look a bit different from what they would like and ask me to rephrase them. And I have difficulties with this. If I have already written a text, it is difficult for me to change it without losing its meaning and uniqueness. Tell me, maybe there are some methods or secrets how you can quickly rephrase the text?

Jerald

19 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  07:53:01  Show Profile  Reply
You know, many people who are engaged in writing articles face such a problem. And it can be solved very simply by using special tools in your work, which, with the help of artificial intelligence, will help you change the sentence so that it is more readable, but at the same time it does not lose its meaning. For example, one such AI paraphraser can be found here https://pr-cy.io/rewrite/ .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: