Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How do you come up with headlines for a blog?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrer

38 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  07:20:05  Show Profile  Reply
I've started my blog and I'm constantly having the problem of how to come up with a cool headline. And after all, it has to attract the audience. What tips do you have in this regard?

GroveStret

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  07:35:49  Show Profile  Reply
What kind of blog do you have? If you know its topic, it would be easier to give advice, I guess. Be sure to include keywords in your title that are relevant to the topic of your post. This will help improve SEO and attract more traffic.
Go to Top of Page

Marlog

35 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  07:46:08  Show Profile  Reply
The headline should accurately reflect the content of your post. Avoid generic phrases and try to be as precise as possible. You can still numbers in the title can catch the readers' attention. For example, "10 ways to improve your blog".
Go to Top of Page

Bigus

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  07:57:28  Show Profile  Reply
Indeed, when you have to constantly come up with new titles for your blog, there can come a point when you run out of ideas. This can become a real problem. However, the good thing is that neural networks are now coming to our rescue. Here is a headline generator http://jadve.com/tools/headline-generator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: