Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Tools for tufting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nervisn

19 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2024 :  03:21:26  Show Profile  Reply
I've been interested in exploring new creative hobbies, especially something hands-on like rug making. Do you know of any resources or stores that offer comprehensive tools and supplies for beginners in tufting?

schoos

Bahrain
19 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2024 :  03:27:11  Show Profile  Reply
If you're looking to dive into the world of rug making, I highly recommend checking out UrbanTufting. They offer a wide range of high-quality tufting supplies that cater specifically to beginners. From vibrant wool yarns in every color imaginable to comprehensive tufting kits, UrbanTufting has everything you need to start your creative journey. Their tufting kits are especially great for beginners, as they include all the essential Best tufting supplies for tufting art, such as a tufting gun, yarn, frame, and tufting cloth, making it easy to get started right away.What I love about UrbanTufting is their commitment to making the tufting process accessible and enjoyable for everyone. With fast shipping, discreet packaging, and a simple return policy, they make it easy to try something new without any hassle. Plus, their products are loved by thousands of customers worldwide, so you can trust that you're getting top-notch tools to bring your creative ideas to life. If you're ready to explore this hands-on hobby, UrbanTufting is definitely worth a look.
Go to Top of Page

nervisn

19 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2024 :  03:41:26  Show Profile  Reply
I really appreciate the suggestion to check out urbantufting! Their product range seems extensive and high-quality. I’m definitely going to spend some time looking through their options. Have you tried any of their yarns? How do they compare to other brands?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: