Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Teach in large classrooms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jacson

Spain
34 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2024 :  04:26:05  Show Profile  Reply
I am a teacher and often teach in large classrooms where it is difficult to convey my voice to all students, especially in noisy environments. I'm thinking about buying a voice amplifier to improve my presentation and preserve my voice. Has anyone used such devices? Which models are most convenient and effective?

bendolit

Algeria
29 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2024 :  04:37:06  Show Profile  Reply
I chose a portable amplifier with a belt that can be worn on my belt , this [url=https://www.globalsources.com/manufacturers/teacher-voice-amplifier.html]teacher voice amplifier[/url] has been a real lifesaver, especially in large classes and noisy halls, and my voice now sounds clear and loud, which greatly improves interaction with students. One of the main selection criteria was the lightness of the device and long battery life.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: