Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Where can I buy used books online?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vikkii

22 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2024 :  15:55:37  Show Profile  Reply
Hi everyone!!! I recently decided to update my library, but I don't want to spend too much money on new books. Can you tell me where I can find used books in good condition and at adequate prices? Any recommendations would be appreciated, especially if you have used these sites yourself before. Thanks!

Alexx

14 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2024 :  03:26:58  Show Profile  Reply
Hi! I'm a big fan of reading too and often look for ways to save money on books. I can share my experience. A few months ago I came across https://booksrun.com/books/buy and since then I have been using their services regularly. They have a really great selection of books, ranging from classic literature to modern bestsellers. It is especially convenient that there you can find a lot of textbooks on different subjects, which was a real lifesaver for me during my studies. Prices for used books are significantly lower than for new ones. I found some books that I wanted to buy for a long time for almost half the price. Even though the books are used, most of them are in very good condition. Some look almost like new. Of course, you can always find detailed information about the condition of each book before buying.
Go to Top of Page

ann5

19 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2024 :  03:37:27  Show Profile  Reply
There are several good options for finding used books. You can pay attention to specialized online resources that offer a wide range of books at affordable prices. It is also worth considering auction sites and communities in social networks, where interesting and rare books from private sellers are often sold.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: