Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How can I import OST to Thunderbird?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aqeel

India
54 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2024 :  01:39:32  Show Profile  Reply
Recently, I needed a tool that could import OST files to Thunderbird. Then my close friend suggested using a Cigati OST to PST Converter. This software works outstandingly. It is helpful to convert OST files to Thunderbird. Users can download the free version of this tool and convert up to the first 50 OST files to EML files without paying a single penny. Apart from Thunderbird, it can also convert OST files to multiple file formats like PST, MBOX, CSV, EML, Gmail, etc. This tool gives you a premium feature to remove duplicate emails during the conversion process. This tool allows you to import OST to Thunderbird easily. Visit the website to learn more about its sophisticated features.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: