Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Help with Sharing iPhone Screen on TV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alexander Graf

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - May 10 2024 :  06:23:18  Show Profile  Reply
I'm reaching out because I'm on a mission to bring some creativity into my fitness routine. Lately, I've been exploring different workout apps on my iPhone, and I've stumbled upon some fantastic exercise routines that I'd love to follow along with on a bigger screen. My idea is to mirror my iPhone screen onto my TV so I can have a more immersive workout experience. Do you happen to know how I can do that? Any advice or guidance would be super appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

palmariums

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - May 10 2024 :  07:07:07  Show Profile  Reply
Alright, so picture this: I'm hanging out with my buddies, and we're trying to figure out what movie to watch. Everyone's suggesting something different, and it's turning into a chaotic debate. Then, out of nowhere, I remember this app I downloaded called Docast - Cast to Chromecast TV. I remembered reading somewhere that it could help share screen on TV from iPhone, so I figured, why not give it a shot? After a bit of tinkering, I managed to connect my phone to the TV, and bam! Suddenly, we had a whole selection of movies right there on the big screen. It was like magic. Needless to say, movie night became a whole lot easier, thanks to that little app.
Go to Top of Page

augustusX

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - May 10 2024 :  07:52:37  Show Profile  Reply
Oh man, what a lifesaver! Seriously, thanks a bunch for sharing that info. It's like you threw us a lifeline in the middle of a stormy sea of indecision. I can totally relate to the chaos of trying to pick a movie with friends—everyone's got their own idea, and it's like herding cats trying to get everyone on the same page. But Docast - Cast to Chromecast TV sounds like an absolute game-changer. Being able to beam your phone screen onto the TV? Genius. And the fact that you remembered it in the heat of the moment? That's some quick thinking right there. Movie nights are gonna be a breeze from now on, all thanks to you and that handy little app. Seriously, you're a legend.
Go to Top of Page

karateice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 23 2024 :  00:32:06  Show Profile  Reply
After succeeding in connecting my phone to the TV, presto! All of a sudden, there was a huge variety of movies on the large screen. It resembled magic. It goes without saying that the small app made movie night much simpler. https://geometrydash3d.co
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: