Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to choose the best browser with fingerprint pr
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NaGiBato

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2024 :  00:12:43  Show Profile  Reply
I have a question: how do I choose the best browser with fingerprint protection? I've heard that there are many options on the market right now, but I'm not sure which one will best protect my privacy and anonymity online. What criteria should I consider when choosing one to find the perfect browser for safe and private internet surfing?

koop

Tuvalu
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2024 :  00:14:56  Show Profile  Reply
Understandably, choosing a browser with fingerprint protection can be difficult because there are so many options. But I found this review through a link where different options are considered, so you can choose what suits you https://gologin.com/blog/anti-fingerprint-browser-list-2023 And I recently tried Vision Browser and was satisfied - it not only protects against fingerprints, but also works quickly and conveniently.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: