Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Boost local business with effective SEO.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Flora2023

India
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2024 :  06:32:58  Show Profile  Reply
Thread Post:

#128640; #127760;

In today's competitive market, local SEO is crucial for small businesses to thrive. #128200; Let's dive into some stats: 46% of Google queries are local, presenting a massive opportunity for growth. Moreover, 72% of local searches result in a store visit within five miles! #128717;#65039; Here are seven actionable local SEO tips:

1#65039;#8419; Optimize Google My Business: Claim your listing, verify your address, and maintain accurate info. A whopping 64% of customers use Google My Business to find local contacts.

2#65039;#8419; Enhance Local Landing Pages: Customize content with local keywords, responsive design, and engaging media. Monitor performance and tweak for better results.

3#65039;#8419; Leverage Local Keywords: Identify terms with tools like SEMrush, and incorporate them into your content for improved visibility.

4#65039;#8419; Build Local Citations: List your business on major directories consistently, update details, and engage in local events for natural citation opportunities.

5#65039;#8419; Manage Online Reviews: Encourage reviews through various channels, address feedback promptly, and create a culture of exceptional customer service.

6#65039;#8419; Secure Local Backlinks: Collaborate with local sources, participate in events, or offer valuable content for credible backlinks and a robust local network.

7#65039;#8419; Optimize for Mobile: Ensure your website is mobile-friendly for optimal user experience, as search engines favor mobile-optimized sites.

Ready to boost your local presence? Implement these strategies and watch your business soar! #LocalSEO #BusinessGrowth #DigitalMarketing

For more information read a blog at : https://www.algosaga.com/blog/local-seo-for-small-businesses/

Thomas43

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2024 :  01:55:36  Show Profile  Reply
This site is a godsend for those who want to improve their business SEO with social links. They provide expert advice and help to establish effective promotion through social media. I have noticed a significant improvement in my website rankings and an increase in traffic. You can find more information about how they help their clients at https://high-seo.com.ua/blog/reviews/ . It was especially nice to work with a team of professionals who know their business and offer customized solutions. The social link building process became simple and straightforward for me, thanks to clear instructions and support from this company. The reliability and transparency of the work left me with only positive impressions.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: