Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ
Forum membership is Free!  Click Join to sign-up
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Is there any way to convert mail of PST to file?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sohoalbert

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2024 :  23:53:39  Show Profile  Reply
Yes, I have a great method, which will help you a lot in getting rid of this problem. As we know nowadays everything is possible through the internet, but there are many ways to solve a problem on the internet which confuses the user a lot, so I would like to share it with you. PST files to others there is a very simple way to convert files but before that let me make one thing clear you need a trusted third-party user to do this so let me give you a great suggestion. I am telling you about a good tool that is capable of doing so, so there are two ways to convert such PST files, the first is that you do it manually or the second way is that you do it through someone. Do it using good tools. Let's take the help of the tool, then I can help you. Let me tell you about an amazing tool that is capable of doing just that. The tool I am referring to is called "Softaken Outlook PST Converter". You can download and install this application from any browser and it runs on all types of Windows. Whether you have the old version or the new version, it all works and it takes over the properties of your PST file (email, calendar, attachment, content, etc.). Apart from PDF and MSG file formats, it also supports other file formats like MBOX, EML, EMLX, NSF, TGZ, HTML, etc. You can convert it to any email client you want (Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Eudora, SeaMonkey, Pegasus Mail, Clouse Mail, Sylpheed, Opera Mail, Evolution, Postbox, Spicebird, Mulberry, Netscape Mail, Entourage, Inky, PowerMail, KMail, GyaMail, Mutt, Alpine, Kon, Internet Mail, Foxmail, Niles Mail, Airmail, Mailbird, eM Client, DreamMail, PocoMail, Windows Live Mail, Zoho Mail, Roundcube, Bluemail, etc. You can also use these Can migrate all and that is why its popularity is increasing among the users. It is a very good and reliable tool that is very beneficial for the user and this tool has many smart features inside Outlook which help in User can take help from. It is very easy to do for future users. I hope you can convert the PST file of Outlook to your desired file format very easily just with the help of this software you can do it. Can convert easily with just a few clicks. Read more Please test this tool so you can learn better about this software.

Amrita23

India
106 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2024 :  07:50:32  Show Profile  Reply
Regain Outlook PST Converter is a software tool designed to convert and migrate PST files, which store Outlook email data, to various formats. It can convert PSTs to formats like EML, MSG, MBOX, and even directly migrate them to Office 365 mailboxes. While offering a free version with limited functionality, the full-fledged software comes at a one-time cost.

Read More: https://www.regainsoftware.com/outlook-pst-converter.html
Go to Top of Page

angelicagracious

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 01 2024 :  23:39:46  Show Profile  Reply
You can use the CloudMigration PST Converter to convert mail of PST files into distinct file formats. It is the most secure and effective tool to backup Outlook PST files. This tool provides additional features that enable you to create backups as per your requirements. Its simple interface makes navigation easier for both tech and non-tech users. Also, you can remove duplicate emails and exclude email attachments to create a precise backup. Moreover, it doesn't require Outlook installation to convert PST files.

Visit here: https://www.cloudemailmigration.com/pst-converter.php
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: