Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 Move email after automatic response

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pjonz2008 Posted - Nov 19 2014 : 13:50:03
I receive email forms from our website all with the same subject line so I send an automatic response to them all and the enquirers name and email is entered in MLK correctly.

As the enquiry email contains a form with much more information on it I want it to be either left in my in box or sent to a separate folder for further processing - and not to the deleted folder as is what happens.

Is there some way of changing the deletion of this email and also does MLK have the ability to capture phone numbers and comments automatically from this form?

Cheers
Peter
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xequte Posted - Nov 20 2014 : 11:59:58
Hi

Yes, MLK can do all of that, except process a web form where a line break is used as a delimiter (that is quite uncommon). Please have your web developer use something else, such as a colon.

Note: Also, MLK, processes only the plain text body of an HTML web form like this, so ensure the plain text body is fixed.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Pjonz2008 Posted - Nov 20 2014 : 00:12:41
Thanks Nigel. My web form is actually an email - see attachment. Fields are separated by a new line (not sure how to enter that as a separator)

What I want to do is send the lead an email (ie thanks for your enquiry - be in touch soon etc) with regular follow ups (as per Automatic Email Responding), Then copy the info from the enquiry email into MLK and move the inquiry email to another Outlook folder.

Can this all be done automatically?

xequte Posted - Nov 19 2014 : 18:51:36
Hi

Yes, and there is also another option and that is to use "Folder Processing Tasks". It can process a web form and then move the message whereever you like.

Note: If your web form has fields that are not explicitly available in MLK, such as "Comments", you can just map to a custom field.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
Pjonz2008 Posted - Nov 19 2014 : 14:04:42
I think I have answered this question myself. I have just discovered the web forms section so I will read through and try that first and come back if I get into trouble.