Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 OLM Exporter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
raj21 Posted - Oct 05 2023 : 03:42:29
Converting OLM files into PST format is one of the major problems faced by Mac Outlook users because Mac Outlook stores emails in an OLM file whereas Windows Outlook stores emails in a PST File. So, it is challenging for Mac users to convert OLM to PST. So here I would suggest you go with EmailProHelp https://www.emailprohelp.com/olm-exporter.html. The tool will easily convert and export Emails and Folders from Mac Outlook OLM File to Other Email Clients. And also other than PST, you can convert files to MBOX, EMLX, and EML. The software will export all OLM File emails to Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, and Thunderbird.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sevoc561 Posted - Jun 29 2024 : 05:17:32
Many users want to directly open OLM files in Outlook PST. So they need some technical solutions to view OLM files in Outlook. For this migration, you can convert OLM files to PST format which is supported by Outlook. I like to suggest a reliable utility named the OLM Converter tool to perform this migration. So that you can easily import OLM files to Outlook without any problems. Refer: https://www.softakensoftware.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html