Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to migrate IMAP email to Yandex Mail account?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
parkerpetar406 Posted - Sep 14 2023 : 04:58:33
eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software is the best choice for every user who wants to transfer IMAP emails to Yandex mail account quickly. Because this tool is able to Migrate all email data from IMAP to Yandex Mail as well as Zoho, AOL, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MBOX, and more. Any technical and non-technical users can easily operate this equipment.

Know more:- https://www.esofttools.com/imap-backup-migration-tool.html

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
calvertleonard Posted - Aug 06 2024 : 04:04:39
With the advanced features provided by the Yandex Mail service, so many users are considering migrating from their numerous IMAP emails to a Yandex Mail account. With the OSTtoPSTAPP IMAP to IMAP Migration Software, you can migrate IMAP email to a Yandex mail account. This utility's advanced filtering facility is among its most advanced features. Its user interface is simple and practical. The tool provides risk-free results by keeping the original folder structure. It migrates IMAP data to Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, and other email providers. Every Windows operating system allows you to run this user-friendly application with ease. For best migration results, try its free trial version.

Visit Here: https://www.osttopstapp.com/imap-to-imap.html