Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 MSG to PST Converter tool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
christande Posted - Jun 26 2023 : 04:20:16
If you are looking for a reliable third party MSG to PST Converter tool then I want to advise you this MSG to PST Converter Software which is the most popular software for MSG to PST Conversion. with this tool user can convert selective MSG file to PST file format at one time. This Software easily Export your all data like emails, attachments, calendar, tasks, notes, journals, contacts, and more. While exporting MSG email data in PST format, this application retains the format of attachments such as PDF, PNG, XLS, HTML, PPT, etc.

Read more :- https://www.fixvare.com/products/msg/pst/
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rosefresh Posted - Oct 18 2024 : 02:48:58
Try ZOOK MSG to PST Converter .The tool can simply install on latest as well as earlier version of Windows editions i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and so on. The software keeps all the metadata and email formatting in its original formatting without any alteration of data.MSG to PST converter supports all the Outlook editions i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 & all below versions. Download the free demo edition to understand the whole conversion procedure that how to convert MSG email to PST file format. But with this demo edition you can convert only 25 MSG files to PST.

Explore More: https://www.zooksoftware.com/msg-to-pst/
harveyalex12 Posted - Oct 08 2024 : 05:14:54
Looking for a way to convert the MSG to PST? I have a solution for you that provides you with better results in a short period of time. Shoviv MSG Converter converts easily multiple MSG files in a batch without the restriction of file size limit. It has a lot of features that make this tool the best tool around the game and tool computable all version of Window operating system. Users can check it out by using its free trial.

Get The Tool: https://www.shoviv.com/msg-converter.html

harveyalex12