Xequte User Forums
Xequte User Forums
Profile | Join | Active Topics | Search | Forum FAQ

Forum Tips
» This forum is for users to discuss their software problems and suggestions for improvement.  Remember that only a tiny percentage of our users experience such problems (To be precise less than 0.7% have ever posted on this forum)
» Include your software version number (as displayed in the About Box)
» Check the FAQ before posting as most common questions have already been answered
» You don't need to also e-mail us separately as our support team will respond to all questions on this forum

All Forums
 Xequte User Forums
 MailList King
 How to convert OST file without outlook?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a photo to your post

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scotedward245 Posted - Apr 07 2023 : 04:10:21
To convert Ost file without Outlook, use this most trusted tool which is known as eSoftTools OST to PST converter software. This is one of the best utilities for helping people to access OST files directly. With this tool reads OST files and gets a preview of each item from OST files. This software is accessible by both technical and non-technical users. It converts OST files in just a few simple steps and opens OST files without risk of error.

Know More- open Ost file without outlook

https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-open-ost-file-without-outlook/
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JaxonEli Posted - Oct 01 2024 : 08:19:12
I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. https://www.amoils.com/products/warts
paul9718 Posted - Apr 11 2023 : 03:09:17
Convert OST file without Outlook is easy process MacSonik best OST to PST converter for mac is a reliable and effective tool for converting easily without outlook on EML, MBOX, PDF, DOC, DOCX, CSV, and many other file formats. And eligible to import OST emails to Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Office 365, IMAP, iCloud, etc. although compatible with all versions of Mac OS.
https://www.macsonik.com/ost-pst-converter/